June 18, 2013 - Want to live in a world of less digital clutter? Try this email management app. Recently, I tried a new app called Mailstrom. First off, I really like the name. It's a play on maelstrom ("a violent or turbulent situation," indeed). The sign-up process is... read more
we build cool stuff.
410 Labs produces a suite of socially productive tools that improve communication and provide easier access to information.
Helps you simplify and gain control of your inbox by analyzing your email.
Making email a simpler, more effective and happier experience.
An easier way for you to find and interact with helpful people.
410 Labs is a lean product studio founded in 2010 by Dave Troy and Matthew Koll.
David TroyCEO, Product Lead
David is a serial technology entrepreneur and community builder. He founded regional ISP and hosting provider ToadNet. He developed Twittervision as well as open source voice-over-IP systems. To help grow the Baltimore creative community he founded Beehive Baltimore, Baltimore Angels and the TEDxMidAtlantic conferences.
Matthew Koll, Ph.D.Chairman, Product Lead
Matthew is a veteran search and social media entrepreneur. He was a founder and CEO of Personal Library Software and Wondir. He has been an AOL Fellow, executive at Revolution Health, professor at George Mason University, information scientist, angel investor and entrepreneur coach.
Jonathan JulianLead Software Engineer
Nick EvansSoftware Engineer
David RaynesSoftware Engineer
Advisors and Investors
- Abdur Chowdhury, Chief Scientist, Twitter; founder, Summize
- Adam Lehman, COO, Lotame
- Aris Melissaratos, Senior Advisor for Enterprise Development, Johns Hopkins Univ.
- Chris Shafer, Baltimore Angels
- Dave McClure, Managing Director, 500 Startups
- Ed Chalfin, ICD; Baltimore Angels
- Frank Dickson, Director, Maryland Venture Fund
- Greg Cangialosi, CEO, Blue Sky Factory
- Jeff Ganek, founder & former CEO, Neustar
- John Burke, General Partner, True Ventures
- Jonathon Perrelli, Managing Partner, Fortify Ventures
- Mark Walsh, CEO, GeniusRocket; Chair, UMD Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship
- Paul Silber, Founding Member, Blu Venture Investors
- Tim O'Shaugnessy, CEO, LivingSocial
- Tom Loveland, CEO, Mind Over Machines
410 Labs has a portfolio of web and mobile products and is seeking full time developers to help build new and existing products. Join an experienced, highly-skilled team. Competitive salary and equity-based compensation. Should be based in or near Baltimore, Maryland.Apply for this position